ANNA MUZYCHUCK: BEST IMPOSSIBLE! (SECOND PART)

In this entry I'm completing the performance of GM Anna Muzychuk in Rapid World Women's Championship. Although there were six games, I present only four games, being that, the last two games ended in draws, since GM Anna Muzychuk had the championship insured. In all games, Ukranian's Grandmaster always showed her disposition to struggle, however, also demonstrated prudence and solid play when it was necessary. Thus, in addition to her great technical training, she showed a great psychological preparation. Finally, I remind readers that I'm just an amateur chess player, that I have enjoyed making a chess Blog. I invite to us, click on “Like” on my page on Facebook and to follow my Blog and my count in twitter @IseaToxicoChess. Here the games. Enjoy us!


Fuente: http://euro2011.chessdom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Anna-Muzychuk.jpg


No hay comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.